After the Spring 2006 semester ended, Holly and I took a trip to the UK and Ireland for 16 days. I was presenting a paper at the WWW 2006 conference, and we decided to make it into a larger vacation.
Here are some of the many pictures we took on the trip. Some of them are standard vacation-style pictures, others are things we found odd, humorous, weird, or just plain cool-looking. Enjoy.
- Edinburgh Day 1
- Edinburgh Day 2
- Edinburgh Day 3
- Edinburgh Day 4
- Edinburgh Day 5
- Edinburgh and our departure for Stirling
- London Day 1
- London Day 2
- London Day 3
- London and Travel to Dublin
- Dublin and Brú na Bóinne
- Travelling from Dublin to Ballymacoda
- Travelling from Ballymacoda to Ring of Kerry
- Skellig Michael and travel to Adare