"So what does DMZ really stand for?" you ask. Well, this has been an issue of controversy for some time now and with rumors flying high, the media has taken this topic for quite a joyride. Just rest assured, all your doubts and qualms will be put aside well before our Universe comes to a screeching halt.
Go ahead and find out first-hand the story behind the raging phenomenon that is DMZ... DMZ Opening Scroll
And Out of the Ashes There Stood Only 4...
The fate of DMZ lays in the hands of these four individuals, each of whom possess very unique talents and abilities. Do you dare uncover their true identities? The Team
- Fantasy / Sci - Fi hybrid Role Playing Game
- Set in post-apocalyptic world resisting the invasion of a high-tech alien race
- Player builds character by completing various quests
- To avoid limiting the replay value, the game has no set end
- Online RPG
- Massively-multiplayer (1000+ players)
- Persistent World Universe
- Transparently Distributed Servers
- Written in ANSI C/C++ with isolated platform-dependent code
- Built on top of portable and reuseable graphics, sound, and network libraries
Last updated on November 20, 2000 22:58 by afedosov