I am an Assistant Professor in the Department of Computer Science at the University of San Francisco. My research interests are centered around big data, distributed systems, and cloud computing. This includes systems approaches for processing and managing data at scale in a variety of domains, including fog computing and Internet of Things (IoT) devices. Some of my research projects include:
- Galileo, a high-throughput distributed storage system
- Minerva, a disk scheduling agent and cloud resource management framework
- Distributed stream processing, failure recovery, and fault tolerance functionality
Teaching: Spring 2018
- 8 Jan 2018: Office hours posted
- 15 Aug 2017: Updated publications with TKDE paper.
|Hours:||MF 10-11am, Th 1-2pm|