In CS 326, we’ll have two types of assignments:
- Homework/Labs (small-scale, for practice)
- Projects (larger scale, for assessment)
You are encouraged to have your homework/lab assignments graded early during work time in class (particularly during the lab session). This way you can receive instant feedback and fix any issues your code might have before the final due date.
Each assignment will include a description of the problem, breakdown of points, permitted libraries, etc. You are free to discuss assignments with your classmates, but sharing code or pseudocode is not acceptable.
- All assignments are due at 11:59pm on the date posted on Canvas. Turn in via git.
- Late homework/lab assignments are not accepted.
- Each student is allocated 3 ‘slip days’ that can be used to turn in projects late. To use slip days, continue working past the deadline and email the course instructor when you are finished. If you do not inform the instructor, your original submission will be graded.
- Lab0 - Booting up
- Lab1 - VM Setup
- Lab2 - Getting to Know You
- Lab3 - Remembering How to C
- Lab4 - Project 1 Design
- Lab5 - System Calls
- Lab6 - Intercepting System Calls
- Project 1 - System Inspector