In CS 326, we’ll have two types of assignments:
- Labs (small-scale, for practice)
- Projects (larger scale, for assessment)
Lab assignments are graded as pass/fail; to ensure you get credit for your labs, we recommend having them graded in class, office hours, or the lab session.
Each assignment will include a description of the problem, breakdown of points, permitted libraries, etc. You can discuss assignments with your classmates, but sharing code or pseudocode is not acceptable. Please see the grading policy for more information.
Submitting Assignments: use the project links below to create a git repository for your work. To submit, check your code into your git repository before the deadline.
- Due dates are posted on the course schedule page. Assignments are due at 11:59pm on the due date.
- Late lab assignments are not accepted.
- Late projects are deducted 10% per day for a maximum of three days. Afterward, no credit will be given.
- Lab 0 - Getting to Know You
- Lab 1 - Setting up a Virtual Machine
- Lab 2 - Remembering How to C
- Lab 3 - Tracing and Intercepting System Calls
- Lab 4 - Signals and Pipes