Systems software provides a layer of abstraction above the hardware that facilitates higher-level applications. This course provides an overview of computer systems, including low-level information representation, systems-oriented programming languages, explicit memory management, operating system interfaces, bitwise operations, concurrency, and network programming.
- May 5 – Project 4 now available.
- April 15 – Project 3 now available.
- March 17 – Project 2 now available.
- February 22 – Project 1 now available.
- January 26 – Classes begin. Welcome!
Lecture: Tuesday & Thursday ⋅ 4:35pm – 6:20pm ⋅ Zoom Live Stream
Instructor: Matthew Malensek
Office: HR 406
Hours: M, F 10:00am – 11:30am ⋅ T, Th 9:00pm – 10:00pm
Appointments: Sign Up ⋅ Personal Zoom Link
TA: Sukirti Dash
Hours: W, F 4:00pm – 6:00pm
Appointments: Drop-in appointments via Zoom Link